Back to School Advocacy Webinar
for Parents of Children with Diabetes
You will hear from parents and advocates who have been there - on behalf of their own children and through their work with other parents who want to keep their children safe at school!
Thursday-Aug 10, 2017
2:00-3:15 PM EDT, 1:00 CDT, 12:00 MDT, 11:00 PDT
- Safe at School campaign overview.
- Federal and state law protections.
- Safe at School updates.
- Developing a 504 plan & strategies to overcome challenges
- School diabetes management case studies.
- Key resources for families & schools.
There is no cost to attend.
Registration for the live webinar is limited and available first-come, first-served.
Can't make the live broadcast?
The webinar recording will be posted for online access within 2-3 weeks of the live session.